Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A STAR IN OUR MIDST?

James just loves playing the guitar and asks to use it every day. He sits on the couch and plays and sings so I grabbed the Easyspeak microphone and recorded him as he sang the pirate song.


Then Ian, our techie, told me about a great new keyboard that isn't too expensive - made by Akai. After a little online research I went to the shop he suggested and bought one. I am so pleased with it. Using Garageband on our computers, the children are creating some fabulous music and having heaps of fun. James was the first to try it out (of course) and I recorded his first efforts. I think it has a lovely jazz type feel and that it is very musical. I wonder where James will take this and look forward to listening to more of his music as he becomes even more proficient.


Margaret ❀

1 comment:

learnforlife said...

James - I think you are very clever. I think your teacher is right - you're a wee star!