Wednesday, August 26, 2009

SNOW PLANET 09

Wow, what a great time we had in the snow! We went to Snow Planet on the bus and had a lovely picnic in the sun before we went in. Everybody got a stamp on their hand as we went through into the entrance to the snow area and after putting on our warm clothes we grabbed a toboggan and got ready to have fun. We either used the magic carpet or walked up to the top of the slope and then zoomed down. As Callum said, "awesome, that was so fun" when he got to the bottom. Lots of our grown ups (including the teachers) had fun zooming down too and some of them even had races. After we had finished our fun in the snow we went into the cafe to have a yummy lunch before going back to Kindergarten. What a great day out we had
Margaret

1 comment:

Manaia Kindergarten said...

I enjoyed watching your movie again of snow planet on the blog. I was lucky enough to go to Mt Ruapehu on the weekend and ski. There was lots of snow on the Mountain and it was really cold. I went on the magic carpet at Mt Ruapehu and on chairlifts too to get to the top of the Mountain. I hope I get to go to Snow Planet one day and keep practicing my skiing.
Tania